A Year Of Anyone, Anywhere
What a year it’s been! We’ve covered a vast array of topics, brought up ideas on how PeopleFinders can make your life easier and enjoyed reading some opinionated comments from you. A few of our favorite moments include:
• We offered some suggested for families during National Safety Month.
• We shared a few tips on how to break the ice when reuniting with people from your past.
• We explored the tragedy and ultimate triumph of Jaycce Dugard.
• We took in some great advice on how to develop a lifetime of friendship.
• We remembered the patriots from September 11, 2001.
• We witnessed the joyful, but long overdue union of the Macon GA class of 1959.
• We thanked some good friends for reminding us why we do what we do.
• We dug into the difficult subject of what should be done with sex offenders.
• We examined some useful summer safety tips for kids.
• We asked for your opinions about healthcare reform.
• We discussed ideas on how you can protect yourself when dealing with strangers online.
• We explained how you can learn who shares your name.
And we covered dozens of exciting, helpful and intriguing topics that affect you and your family. If you missed any, take a moment to catch up and share your thoughts with us. We want to hear from you.
As we enter year number two, we’re excited to share all new stories and important topics with you. We’ll write about things that affect your life, and we hope you’ll join in and give us your opinions.
Now that this blog has been around for a full year, we come right back to what we said on day one. PeopleFinders is dedicated to helping you find anyone, anywhere. With us, it’s all about a connection. Thank you for reading the PeopleFinders People Search blog.Tags: anyone anywhere, Families, Friendship, Healthcare Reform, Jaycee Dugard, National Safety Month, PeopleFinders, Protect Yourself, Safetey, Sex Offenders, Summer Safety Tips, Who Shares Your Name
Categorized in: People Search